The growing influence of PropTech is impacting the entire value chain, from urban planning to end-users in all asset classes and all types of buildings. Real Estate and tech players are interacting with one another, sharing the same vision of the future of property and forging a common language, to create new sources of income and new value.
The programme of conferences is explored through different angles and is highlighting the key factors changing the value chain:
- Business value: reshaping the value of the building and the city
- Investment value: diversification of portfolio and financing models
- Human value: productivity and skills of workforce and human involvement
- Value-in-use: building productivity and efficiency to enhance flexibility, connectivity and well-being
- Intangible value: differentiation and attractiveness to meet customers’ expectations
More information at the website: https://europe.mipim-proptech.com/en.html